Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Company, LP
To request a receipt and delivery point map, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-275-7375.
Panhandle Eastern Pipe Line Company operates a 6,500-mile pipeline system with access to diverse supply sources and can deliver 2.8 Bcf/d of natural gas to Midwest and East Coast markets. Tie-ins to Chicago, Dayton and Cincinnati have added to a Midwest customer base that includes some of the nation's largest utility and industrial natural gas users. We lead the way in offering competitive rates and a constantly evolving array of customer-friendly service options.
Panhandle Eastern provides:
- Access to diverse Midcontinent and Canadian supply sources and to major Midwest and Northeast markets.
- Access to 74 Bcf of storage facilities.
- Customer focused, including rapid response from knowledgeable account personnel, skilled operations analysts, and a dedicated customer service group.
- Individualized field and market area storage services.
- Customized service offerings including:
- Limited Firm Transportation Service - Firm transportation for shippers that can accommodate not being scheduled for up to 10 days per month.
- Flexible Storage Service - Customized storage to match the customer's injection/withdrawal patterns.
Information located at this site has been posted in accordance with the North American Energy Standards Board standard 4.3.6.